- 4 (4-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup drained capers
Place chicken in zip-top bags and pound with a meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4-inch thick. Remove chicken from bag and season all over with salt and black pepper. In a shallow dish (or plastic bag), combine flour, lemon zest, paprika, and garlic powder. Mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Remove chicken from flour mixture and shake off excess flour.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saute 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Add lemon juice, wine and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and sauce thickens. Add artichoke hearts and capers andsimmer 1 minute to heat through.
Found Recipe at below site.