1 white cake prepared
1 13 oz can coconut milk
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup milk
1 bag of shredded coconut
1. Prepare your white cake
2. While it is baking, mix the 3 milks together and set aside
3. When the cake comes out of the oven, pierce it all over with a fork to create holes for the liquid to seep into
4. Slowly pour the milk all over the cake
5. Refrigerate the cake until chilled through
6. Mix 1 small container of whipped topping with 1 cup of shredded coconut. Spread over top of cake.
7. In a pan, melt 1 T butter. Add remaining coconut and stay close, stirring frequently, while the coconut toasts. Remove when you have a light toast and sprinkle all over the top of the cake.
8. Top with your fruit of choice.http://www.theredheadedhostess.com/holidays/4th-of-july/yummy-coconut-milk-cake/