Thursday, October 16, 2008

Chinese Chicken Sundaes

I've always hated Hawaiian Haystacks due to the fact that they remind of the nasty cafeteria food in my elementary school. I have'nt actually made these, but my friend Kelly made these for us and they were delicious and simple! None of the ingredients have amounts because you can make however much you want depending on how hungry you are and how many people you are feeding.

Chow Mein noodles
Cooked Rice
Cut up and cooked chicken
Cream of chicken soup made
Tomatoes
celery
crushed pineapple
Anyother delecious topping that you think would match

All you do is assemble the ingredients. Put chow mein noodles on your plate, with the rice then chicken on top. Pour the soup on top then add toppings. Very tasty, and I'm sure you can get creative.

No comments: